Here’s a list of seven tell-tale signs that show that your husband is cheating on you.
1. He spends a lot more time at the office or workplace these days. This is a no-brainer. If your husband spends too much time out of the house, he’s probably found something interesting to do elsewhere. If your husband makes vague excuses for staying out late, consider it a given that he is cheating on you.
2. He is secretive about the calls he gets on his cell phone. If your husband does not like to take calls in front of you and goes outside the room to talk, he is probably hiding something. Forget birthday surprises. It’s probably another woman.
3. He does not look at his emails when you are sitting in the same room. Internet is a big temptress. It brings in the possibility of porn and infidelity. If your husband is secretive about his life in the virtual world, he’s probably doing something immoral or bad.
4. You don’t talk as much as you used to in the past. If your husband does not share his ideas, problems, or issues with you, you probably have a big problem at hand. Communication is the keystone of any long-term relationship and something is definitely amiss.
5. How’s your love life? Do you cuddle as much as you used to do? Do you have sex often? Have your physical intimacy levels dropped? Consider hiring a private investigator if there is a major change in your sex life. It may also happen that he is being more loving towards you to overcome his guilt about having an affair with the other woman.
6. Do you have frequent arguments with each other? If you went from a quiet loving couple to a marriage from hell routine, you need to check him for signs of an extra-marital affair. Alternatively, if he used to have arguments with you but now doesn’t complain at all, he is probably having a fling outside of your marriage.
7. Is he spending more time alone? Is he ignoring your needs? Has his behavior changed drastically? If so, you need to seriously consider if there is a secret reason for it. He could have a problem with you or worse he could be thinking of spending more time with another woman.
It is important that you try your best to communicate with him if you find his behavior suspicious or annoying. If he makes vague excuses for coming home late, you need to ask him what he might have been doing all that time. Sometimes it isn’t about another woman, it’s about communication. Maybe his boss did give him extra work and maybe just maybe he feels more tired these days because of it.