A little round of questions and answers can be fun in a relationship. It can help you develop a deeper relation and know the other person better.
You need to be in a good place when you are asking these questions. And please don’t start arguments when you get the answers you were not expecting. The goal is to have fun and build a deeper relationship.
- What is the difference between romance, sex, and love? What are their definitions according to you?
- From where did you got the best advice on relationship and what was the advice?
- What do you think about destiny? How will you relate it with our relationship?
- Tell me about wildest sexual fantasy you have? Do you just fantasise about it or you want to try it someday?
- Do you believe romance is important for a couple? If yes, how do you keep it living.
- Name one living person who you really want to meet. What would you talk with him/her?
- Name one historical figure that you want to meet. What questions would you ask him/her?
- Tell me the very first thing you noticed in me.
- Can you sum up our relationship in one song? Name the song.
- Tell me your definition of a perfect relationship.
These are just guidelines. You can add your own questions and make a fun game out of it.