There are many ways in which you can determine if your husband is cheating on you. The most common starting point is a change in his behaviour.
We have a routine that that we like to follow. We keep following it until we introduce a certain element that diverts us from it. This alteration in the routine can be a giveaway that your husband has diverted from the path of a righteous marriage.
The following changes can help you confirm your doubt.
- He is angry with you and the kids with no reason.
- He wants to be out all the time while earlier he used to enjoy with you and the family.
- He is up all night, even after you went to sleep. It’s because he wants to talk/chat with her when you are napping.
- He is acting shy and undress away from you. He might do so to hide the marks on his body.
- His evening walks with the dog now last way longer.
- He is not passionate about the things he used to love once.
- He knows a lot about women’s clothing and jewelry suddenly, maybe he is buying gifts from someone.
- He is not interested in home improvement anymore.
- He is interested in things he used to hate earlier. Maybe he wants to impress someone.
- He is very careful with the laundry and checks it several times before giving it away. Maybe to make sure he is not leaving any proof behind.
It’s okay if one or two of these happen, but if many of these occur suddenly, you need to know that something fishy is going on.